
We have always read to Isa since day one. Isa loves to look at books and it is part of our sleep routine. She has never really liked riding in the car, but a few months ago we discovered that if we gave her a book while she was in the car, she would not protest as much. They other day after I picked her up from daycare I put her in her seat and gave her the book. Started driving and I kept looking in my mirror at her. She was so intently looking at each picture and then she would turn the page. It made me so proud and I thought it was so darn cute. When I stopped at the mailbox I had hoped to get a picture of her reading, but was fearful she would stop as soon as I opened the door. Nope, she looked up at me and gave me this, "Why are you bothering me," look and went straight back to looking at her book. So I was able to capture it on camera. She is going to be one smart cookie!
1 comment:
Whoa!! That's sooo cool. She will be a genius!
Post a Comment