Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Mischief!!
Isabella loves to play with everything that is not considered a toy. We have to watch her like a hawk because she is into everything. She has quickly learned the word No, but thinks we are playing a game with her. Another post on this later.
On Monday we were both in the kitchen and I was making myself some lunch and she was playing with the pantry door and banging on the box behind her. She was doing good and all of a sudden I here something fall to the ground I turn around and she has pulled the suran wrap box. I quickly went to get the camera and by the time I got back that girl already had the roll out and was unraveling it.
These are the things that keep us on our toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness... SO cute. She is pretty compliant too!
Post a Comment