Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Girl Bath


Posted by Picasa

Isabella has ditched the baby tub! She was getting way to big for it and was trying to crawl out of it herself to explore the extra space in the tub that she wasn't getting to use. She has taken a liking to Elmo so we found this bath mat at Baby's R'Us that covers most of the bottom so she won't slip, but she just loves to touch the characters. Here are a few pics. There is a video of her having a good time splashing. She has never splashed so much in the water before, but she was quite excited. Since she was moving so much I could not keep the video PG. So just imagine her screaming, giggling and splashing! I love the last pic she looks so cute. I wonder what she was thinking at that moment?

No comments: