Dear Isabella,
Please slow down, you are growing up to fast!
Love You,
Mommy & Papa
I am sitting here listening to music and the song, "Your Gonna Miss This," by Trace Adkins comes on. My eyes just start welling up with tears because I can not believe Isa is 9 months already. I love watching all the new things she can do, but I already miss the tiny moments of the past. I know I can never get this time back with her and I need to take advantage of every
moment I have with her. She is such a blessing to us and Ed and I often talk about we are always worried that we have not done enough or worry we are going to regret not doing something with her. I know these are things every parent thinks about I just thought I'd say them out loud.
You can never imagine how much love you can have for one person until you have a child! Ed and I often say sometimes looking at her or a picture of her we get so overwhelmed with love for her we do not know what to do with it.
Maybe 16 year from now when, she is wishing she had cooler parents she will read this and know how much we really do love her!
OK, enough gushing. Thanks for letting me share!
No comments:
Post a Comment