Oh so many days of being frustrated and wanting to just move, but only being able to go backwards not towards the item she really wanted to get has finally paid off!
Yesterday, when I picked Isa up at day care they had told me she had moved from one end to another, but I did not realize that they meant by crawling.
Last night after her bath Ed and I were playing with her in her room , well Ed was doing most of the playing I was actually packing her stuff for Alvin. She realized she wanted Mommy. Got up on her knees and slowly started crawling towards me. Of course I backed up so I could see her crawl more, poor baby, this frustrated her. So I picked her up and we celebrated.
Ed went to get the camera so we could get it on film and of course we had a hard time convincing her to do it for an audience. Every time Ed would give up he would turn the camera off and of course she would start crawling. Then he would turn it back on and she would stop. I think we got enough for you to see.
We are relieved because she crawled before she walked. I say this because she is already pulling up and can take small steps holding on to stuff. Which everyone told us was bad. So I suspect it won't be long before we have a cruiser. For all who don't know that is walking around while holding onto things. This happens just before they walk.
Stay tuned!!
2 comments:
That is so cool!! Yay Isa!! She is just too cute. I love the video.
Hooray for crawling! Isa looks like she's doing great! I can't wait for Reese to get moving--although everyone tells me "be careful what you wish for" when it comes to babies on the move.
Post a Comment