If you are reading this you have been invited to follow our life journey. We thought we would put this up as a way for our friends and family to keep up with what is happening with our family.
Many of you are always asking how Isabella is doing and to send pictures of her. This will be a way for us to keep you updated on how she is doing.
Brief recap of the past 4 months:
Our beautiful baby girl was born on July 19, 2008. It is hard to believe that she is already 4 months old. Time has flown by. She is doing well she weighed 14 pounds 12 oz at her last appointment. The doctors says she is developmentally on track. We are blessed to hear that.
One of the big things she can do now is roll over from her back to her stomach. We are excited about this, but Isabella is not to happy about it. She hates being on her stomach. We are working on teaching her to roll back. She doesn't realize in order to do this she will have to spend some time on her stomach. Poor Baby!
She is letting us have some sleep. She is still waking up about one time a night, but she quickly goes back to sleep once we have adjusted her swaddle and turned on her music. Yes, she is still being swaddled. We have this swaddle blanket that we bought with velcro. Thankfully they make them in her size. We are not sure how we are going to break her of this since with it she will stay asleep and without it she will only sleep 15 to 30 minutes. I guess we will keep you posted on that.
Some of the cute things she does is smiling. She loves to smile. We love to see her smile. She also has this funny fake cough. She actually sounds like she is fake coughing when she laughs. The other night she was doing her fake cough and I mimicked her and then she mimicked me. We did this for about 15 minutes. It was so funny! I told Ed to get the video camera, but by the time he did, She refused to put on a show. She also loves to make this sour face which now has a name of its own thanks to Abuelito Montanez. He started calling it the fuchy face. I am sure she will appreciate that later.
Over all we are just happy and excited to have her. Our family has never been more complete. We have so much to be thankful for and we send that appreciation to God. He has truly blessed us.
We hope to continue to update you. I have gone back to work now so our time is precious but we will blog as much as possible. We will also post pictures her of our family. So look for those also.
We hope you enjoy this!
Eduardo, Jessica & Isabella
3 comments:
Yea for blogs! Can't wait to keep up with you guys!!!
I am so glad that you've set this up. I enjoyed reading your first post. I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering if you had gone back to work in November as you had planned and how you were doing.
Jess, I like your style.
Post a Comment