Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Strong Girl

Jess and I hope today is a glimpse of how strong Isa will be growing up. Today Isa had her first surgical procedure to cut the tongue tie she was born with and then remove a growth we discovered inside her lip. Jess and I were not looking forward to the day and seeing our baby girl go through pain. The day went much better than expected. The doctor was wonderful. He talked us through everything and made Isa feel comfortable. Within 2 minutes he was done. Sure she cried and bled some, but as soon as she was in our arms she was wiggling her free tongue and smiling. Thank God! The rest of the day she was her normal and happy self. Check her out playing in this video.

4 comments:

Eduardo Montanez said...

Excuse the sound on video. It did not sound very good on my pc, so it might be disturbing to you too. :)

Emily said...

I'm so glad Isa fared well! She's a trooper!

Mandy and Paul said...

Wow! Isa does sound strong! Glad she is doing well after the surgery. I guess they didn't have to put her under for it?

Jessica Montanez said...

No, Thank God! They just did a local anesthetic (sp?)