Friday, December 12, 2008
Take that Ohio State fans
Funny story...the other day when I took Isa to daycare I forgot to bring her extra bibs. So at the end of the day when Jess picked her up she noticed they had loaned her a bib. Just Texas football luck it was an Ohio State bib on my girl. You can ask Jess I was taken back by this and thought to myself, "what kind of practical joke is this." I removed that bib immediately and demanded with Jess' dissaproval to send Isa in Longhorn gear top to bottom. Take that OSU HOMER!! For those who do not follow college football the day before the bib incident Texas and OSU were paired to play eachother in Fiesta Bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahahaha!! This is awesome!! HOOK EM!
You show 'em! Only Texas gear! Funny.
Post a Comment