Friday, December 25, 2009

Yeah Christmas! Good food and fun.

Merry Christmas!!! We had a rocking day here at home with my parents visiting. It all started off with opening gifts and then Jessica preparing a wonderful french toast breakfast casserole. So yummy, Isabella ate it up and then was found laying on her new Backyardigans chair (thanks George, Scarlet and boys). Funny she was rubbing her belly and picking on her belly button (see video).



We pretty much just chilled at the house playing with new toys and keeping our bellies full. Isabella was being hilarious, check out this video of her running. Jess told me they practice "ready, set, go!" at school. I did not know I had a child preparing for the olympics.




Last, but not least we had a wonderful dinner with all the works and ended it with some singing of "Feliz Navidad" with Isabella dancing! Next Dancing with the Stars?




We truly hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that the Lord bless you this coming New Year!

1 comment:

Mandy and Paul said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable, I love the dancing and her outfit!!