Isabella's been sick this entire week, yuck! The good thing about it is that I have gotten the chance to hang out with her as I am now officially on vacation for the rest of the year. Well not really vacation with a sick kid if you know what I mean. Regardless, we have had lots of fun moments that I wanted to share.
Isabella absolutely loves to play with her shapes and has become very good at recognizing them and fitting them in the box. If you listen to the video she can say "circle" (english) or "circulo" (spanish) and "ella" for estrella which means star in spanish. Triangle (Triangulo) is close, but sounds a lot like circle.
Now this one is hilarious (well maybe at least to me). Isabella loves to build tall structures from her blocks. I swear she makes it a goal to build them at least her height. In this video she does just that, but I am cracking up because she has no fear of it falling as poor of a structure as it might be. Maybe we have an architect in the making. Oh and mid-way she decides she wants to throw the ball to me too! I had to edit the end of this video as Isabella decides to work on another project (aka poop!)
Last, but not least! All I can say about this last video is "Baila!"
No comments:
Post a Comment