Saturday, September 26, 2009
Last Day of summer!!
The last week I had off before school Isa and I went to the pool. All summer we had been going, but it had been a while since we had been. Previously she loved playing in the water. This time she lept pointing to something out of the water. I finally gave in and took her out. I set her down and she walked back to the loung chair and proceeded to climb in to the seat. The entire time we were there all she wanted to do was sit, eat cheerios and watch all the people swiming. If I tried to pick her up to take her back to the pool she would proceed to pitch a fit. So I indulged her and we sat and watched. Every once in a while she would giggle and smile. I guess she saw something that she thought was funny. She is definetly my daughter! I love to people watch also!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment