I know I know most of you have probably stopped checking to see if I have updated the blog. The first week in Aug. we went to New Orleans to visit lots of family and as soon as we got back things got crazy with me going back to work. It has been a rough transition for all of us. I still feel like I am far behind. I moved classrooms at the end of last year and I did not get to get in there and unpack things until the week before students were to return. After that things just spiraled.
I have a super awesome class this year, I am back to teaching inclusion(a mix of special ed students with general ed students). It is definitely my passion. I am also enjoying that I am getting to work with some scores kids(students with Autism and Aspergers). Although, this has made for a very needy class and working late hours. It is ok, it is more refreshing than what I had to deal with last year.
Ok enough of the excuses, before I fell off the bandwagon, I edited some pictures from our trip to New Orleans. I just never got around to posting them. We had an awesome trip. Isa got to try her first beignets and we had a nice vist with lots of family. Check out the link below for the pics.
New Orleans Pics
My next post I will post some pics of what has been going on around here with some brief explanations. Hopefully after that I stay more up to date. Especially since in October we have lots of fun events planned.
Keep Checking back!
No comments:
Post a Comment