Now for the big news! At the wedding Isabella was all over the place She saw all the kids running around on the dance floor and she wanted to be out there with them. The only problem was she was still crawling and Ed and I were worried that she would get trampled. She the entire reception was a battle until I had Eddie take us back to the hotel.
Well the next day we drove to Brownsville and while at grandmas she started walking more than just taking a few steps. I guess she was inspired. You can see in the last picture she has a fat lip right before we were leaving to go home. She took a wrong step and fell. I am sure there will be more of this with her new found freedom. Of course this has presented new challenges, but we are proud of her. Now on the the big 1. I am not ready for that, but it will still come.
Still needing to hold on at the wedding.

2 comments:
YAY Isa!!!! That's awesome!
That's awesome!!
-Anna
Post a Comment