P.S. If you have been wondering the entire time reading this,"Why is she underlining everything?" Well I started this post right before Isabella woke from her nap and in the middle of it she woke up. I thought I could bring her in the office and finish it really quick, but all she wanted to do was push the keys and she pushed something that is causing it to underline and I can not figure out how to undo it. If she could answer me back I would ask, but that is not going to happen. So you get an underlined post. Sorry!
Apparently Abby does not like loud noises. This reminds me of my cousin Dustin who always watched the fireworks from inside my Grandparents house. I am sure he feels your pain Abby!
So Garion was a real trooper. He was not to keen on the roller coaster thing. You can see from his face he is scared to death. Abby is ready to go. She loved them. Let me tell you though this is a baby coaster that bounced them up and down. No bueno for Gare but WooHoo for Abby! You should have seen Garion after we road the big coaster. It left him speechless and I don't think he will ever ride another roller coaster again.
Love these two. I think they were telling there first best friend secret

1 comment:
What great pictures! You guys looked like you had a great time!
Post a Comment