When my Neice Abby was about 2 years old. Ed and I took her to build a bear to make a Hello Kitty. Ever since then she has had to take that with her every where she goes. She is now 5.
The weekend of Isabella's birthday party Abby came for a visit. Sometime during the weekend Isabella came to me asking, " Mama I Isabella's Kitty." I was not sure what she was talking about and she took me to her room. She remembered she had a Hello Kitty her Abuela had given her. She got so excited and ran to show Abby her Kitty. The rest of the weekend the girls ran around with their Kitty's. Little did I know that this would be the first stuffed animal that Isabella would become attached to. We now take it where ever we go except school. We have convinced her that Kitty need's to sleep while Isa is at school. So she puts him to bed before we leave the house.
It is so sweet that Isa looks up to be big Cousin Abby and wants to do things just like her.
Here is Isa with Kitty:
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment