We started off the weekend with a visit to Houston to spend a little time with my family. I wish I had not forgotten the camera, but we had a good time. Saturday we went to Herman park and had a little fun riding the train and playing on the playground. If any of you remember my last experience with a train at Zilker park where I lost my wallet, we had to top that. Ed not only lost his wallet, but Isa also lost a shoe. All were found thanks to the lady behind us who returned Ed's wallet. Finding the shoe was a little harder. We had to walk the train tracks because we had no idea where it had fallen off. Ed finally found it just as he was about to run out of track. While Ed looked for it, I had to endure lots of bad mommy looks while I let Isa play on the playground in her socks. I couldn't expect her to sit in her stroller while her cousins got to play. So I decided since the ground of the play area was turf it would not be that bad. She had a good time and about half way through playing Papi returned with her shoe. Yeah for Papi!
Sunday we left bright and early to prepare for our party, but not before I posed for a pic with my sister in all of our Saints apparel.
For the party I made Fluer de Lis cookies.
Here we are posing as a group. I had asked everyone to wear black and I gave everyone black and gold Mardi Gras beads as they entered the house.
Here is Jess and Jamie enjoying the game.
Here are Ed and I. Notice I am trying to cover up the logo on his hat. I should have banned him from the party since I had just found out the he donated his Saints hat to Goodwill the week before. What's up with that? At least it wasn't a Colts hat!
Tess and Adrian
Me saying. "Of Course they were going to win! Who Dat Baby!"
At last here is Isa saying Who Dat!

No comments:
Post a Comment