I fed her in it for the first time this morning. She ate like a champ. I am so glad we got it. Below are some pics of her eating this morning, but before I get to that I have to tell you about my crazy trip to target.
I went to target to get a few things including Valentines cards for Isa to take to school. Yeah you got it. Her teacher told me she needed to bring 8 valentines cards. I was like, "What, are you kidding me? Valentines cards for children under the age of 1! I have heard of some crazy things, but that is just nuts!" Anyways after I picked out some pooh and friends cards. I am looking around and I over hear a conversation that goes like this.
Woman: Hey! How is it going?
Man: Good have not seen you in a long time. How are the boys?
Woman: The boys are now two. Hey
I stopped and froze looked over and sure enough it was the Govenor of Texas shopping in my target! Go figure. Well earlier in that trip I had run into the counselor from my school in the valentines isle. I quickly run over to her and say guess who is over there you have to take a picture of us. So I go over to him and introduce my self as a teacher and tell him my students would just love it if I could show them a picture of him with me. He was super nice and said Sure! Then being the politician he is, shook my hand and asked me my name. I told him my name and you should have seen his face when this white girl spit out "Montanez " in a perfect accent. He then repeated it and I said yes Montanez. Then he told me that he appreciated everything that I do. Haha I thanked him and walked away totally awstruck. Now thinking about it I wish I would have said thank you because I definetly don't do it for the money and asked for a raise! Now that would have been a knee slapper.
Thank you Michelle, for taking the pciture and and giving me the courage to go over to him. That was totally out of the box for me. Ed was surprised I did it. My hubby knows me way to well!
So below is also the picture I took with Governor Rick Perry! We were both sporting weekend clothes. Too bad he's an Aggie! Haha!

4 comments:
That's so cool!
Wow...very outgoing! Oh, and I love the high chair!
what a cute high chair!
Thanks all! We are loving the high chair, so much easier to feed her. She seems to enjoy it too.
Post a Comment